One Year Limited Warranty:
- This TRU∙Kii product is warrantied to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase, under normal use conditions, and in compliance with all operating instructions.
- This limited warranty applies only to the original owner of the TRU∙Kii products and is not transferable to subsequent owners.
- This limited warranty applies only to TRU∙Kii products purchased on trukii.com.
- This limited warranty is only valid within the United States. TRU∙Kii will only ship replacement parts or products within the continental USA.
- TRU∙Kii will repair or replace products with the same or most nearly comparable model or component available as determined by TRU∙Kii.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused buy use of the product not designated as the intended use.
- Damage caused by failure to follow product use and care instructions. Refer to the product instructions for proper use, warnings and maintenance.
- Damage caused by improper assembly of TRU∙Kii parts and/or accessories. Refer to product instruction for guidance on item assembly and use.
- Damage caused by corrosion, mold or rust.
- Damage resulting from normal wear & tear and fatigue.
- Damage or degradation of paint, plastics or logos caused by the effects of ultraviolet light (UV) or outdoor exposure.
- Damage or degradation caused by detergents, damp storage conditions or frequent cleaning.
- Damage as a result of modifications to the product, made by purchaser or a third party.
- Damage resulting from airline or ground transportation baggage handling.
- Damaged caused by shipping or freight after initial purchase.
This warranty is void if:
- Product is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper assembly, lack of proper maintenance, alterations, modifications, installation of incompatible parts, or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
- Products is involved in a ski or vehicle accident.
All determinations under this limited warranty will be made by the sole discretion of TRU∙Kii, including but not limited to the decision to repair or replace a defective product, and what replacement product is the most nearly comparable product then available.
We stand by our products. We want you to have the best experience from TRU∙Kii, so our team is here to help. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the warranty or need advice on using TRU∙Kii products.